We have a series of Dart Articles that we've added over time. You'll find games similar to American darts, and dart throwing advice.
We also have a section on Vintage Darts with pictures of darts and boards from days long gone by.
- Choose between One and Two Player Mode by clicking on Player 1 or Player 2. I've been having to click it twice sometimes. Once you select One or Two players, the INNING will appear.To Throw Dart:
- Click on Board to make Dart Appear
- Click to start Crosshair circling around the innings
- Click to aim at Inning
- Click to aim for trip/reds/single
- Click to choose power. Three bars of green is most accurate.
If you are not familiar with the game of American Darts, here is a brief explanation of how to score the game.
- You shoot three darts at an inning, starting with inning number one
- The red ring is worth 2 points, the thin outside clear ring is worth three, the clear pie shaped piece of the inning is worth one point
- After you shoot your three darts, you move to the next inning. You proceed until 9 innings have been played.
The current high score is 78 by Michael Sinkovich and Clyde Myers. Submit your high score and screenshot to: webmaster AT americanstyledarts.com.Screenshot:
Other top scores . . .70's
- 78 by Michael Sinkovich and Clyde Myers, GoNoPlace, and Bert Constans
- 75 by Bert Constans
- 74 by Christian Warren
- 73 by Michael Sinkovich - Dorko's Dart League
- 73 by Matthew Hashuga
- 73 by Anthony D'Amore
- 72 by Matthew Sweeney - Tripleshooter's League
- 72 by Jerry Wilson - Valley Dart League
- 71 by Ashley Martz
- 70 by Tim Croucher from Montgomery, Pa. 12-29-10
- 70 by Chris Becker - future shooter in the Catty Cubs Dart League, Catasaqua. He's only 13 at the moment.